Creativity helps me to express my thoughts...so why not share it with you

Donnerstag, 28. August 2014

Different social media network. Same ideas

After trying out Tumblr and Instagram (which I still use)  I thought I could also give blogger a try. Why not.
My blog will be about fashion and lifestyle...but I will also include my thoughts about different topics that botter my mind. And because I love art and philosophy I will also include these themes. As you can imagine I won't have a clear plan of what I will post on a regular base but it's because I have the 'bad' habit of being interested in too many topics. 
But I still hope you will like my blog, I just want to share my thoughts and may influence someone to think differently and don't follow the mainstream ideas. 
Oh and please excuse my English and the mistakes I make because it's not my native language.
 Mille Grazie,
A.





I'll leave the link to my tumblr if you want to check out my other posts (which I will also upload on Blogger): http://the-desi-philosoph.tumblr.com/

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen